Costs for 2013
- Course fees: the total cost for your course will be $465.00.
- Accommodation Costs: The cost of the hostel is $380.00, this includes breakfast and dinner. Students in a billetting situation will be charged a flat fee of $80.00 for the week, which will in large part be passed on to the host family in the form of grocery vouchers.
- Canteen: Canteen facilities are available during the school day. Cold drinks, fruit, pies, sandwiches and rolls etc. are available at a reasonable cost.
- Tee-Shirts: The official school tee-shirt ($32.00) will be available for sale from the school office. Order at School.
- Photographs: Whole of School Photo - large only $10.00, Individual Class Photos, small only $2.00. Order at School.
- DVDs: Sharings of Work with Edited Class Highlights - @45.00 incl postage. Order at School.
- Medical Costs: Any minor incidents will be dealt with on Campus. The cost of any doctor's visit, or aditional medical costs, will be met by the student.
- Evening Events: Students are required to attend several official evening performances / classes, these are compulsory and are included in the course costs.
- Pocket money: This is left to your discretion, it is recommended that students carry an EFTPOS card in preference to large amounts of cash. EFTPOS facilities are available at a nearby service station.
- Meals: Local and billetted students who have a distance to travel each day, may need extra money to purchase an evening meal from a local takeaway. Alternatively they could bring a picnic.
How to get Funding
The school has a special fund available for students who require financial assistance. To apply, write to:
PO Box 600
Include a letter outlining, your situation, what you have done to help yourself, and two letters from responsible persons in your community (teacher, minister, service club) verifying your situation.
Scholarships range from $50.00 - $250.00